Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pizza Times Two

So, last night I finished off the Papa John's.  Still wasn't great, even the third time around.  But at least it's gone.  It was also the first day of my new diet, and it went well!  I lost about a pound!  (Not real, I know, but still a nice feeling.)  Today was day two and it was also oddly successful.  I say odd because I didn't even have two seconds to try to eat something all day until about 4:00 (after starting at 7:30 am).  And then I worked straight until about 6:30.  Nothing like an 11-hour day with no break (I do think I went to the bathroom twice--probably four minutes total) to help out a diet. 
So, I had pizza again for dinner!  I took the kids for a walk (still beautiful here, FYI) and did some homework (going slightly better, although not by much--bar is currently quite low).  Then, I had one of my NEW Totino's pizzas!  I say new because I just got it after Jason ate all my old ones.  But anyway, it was yummy.  I like that the crust gets crisp.  That's really important to me--crisp crust.
I also decided that mac and cheese is basically pizza--base here is noodles, still with melted cheese. 
Yep, pretty much all I eat.  Definitely on at least five days in a row...  And I can't remember last Thursday.  Maybe tomorrow I'll break the streak? 

No comments:

Post a Comment