Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another KU win! (And more pizza, but that's a given...)

So, after the crazy start to the day, I went to work and ran some resume workshops.  It really annoys me that people are so flippant about kids missing events like these.  We freaking put time and effort into planning these and take time out of our day to be there.  When they miss, it's really obnoxious.  I think I'm going to send an email to the advisors tomorrow.
Anyway, more pizza again tonight!  I thought I would eat the rest of my Papa John's (disappointing, but pizza nonetheless, and I've already paid for it...) but I only ate half.  Score!  A whole third meal out of it!  Often I can kill a PJ order in two sittings.  Of course, now I'm about to start DietPower for real.  Which is going to suck.  I bought salad supplies today.  I'm going to have to find time to cook, too...  Sad, because I really like eating, but I like not being fat, too...
Anyway, more importantly, pizza still wasn't great, but was edible.  And KU won!  Rock Chalk!  Sweet sixteen!  This team is so fun to watch.  I hope they keep playing well.  And I still have more pizza leftovers, which I'll have to finish and bring into the diet mix...  This'll be interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment